There are 2 cleanses, they both are similar, the 3 day is a good normal cleanse, the 4 day is one thatI did for getting rid of my gallstones. You may have some minor aches duing this process, this will be in the area that the body is cleansing and dumping toxins, wastes and mucus to be rid of.
3 Day Cleanse:
You will need:
• Prune juice- 64 or so ounces is enough
• 3 gallons of apple juice (pure apple juice found in a health food store)
• 3 gallons of water (distilled water)
• Olive oil
Cleanse:
• Start with 16 oz of prune juice and 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
• Then ½ hour later, 8 oz. of apple juice
• ½ hour later, 8 oz. of water
• Alternate every ½ hour 8 oz. of juice and water. Until you have consumed a gallon of each.
• Around noon take another 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and then again at night. I take mine with the prune juice in the morning and with the juice the other 2 times. Makes it easier to take.
• It is a lot of drinking but you shouldn't get hungry, about the time you start getting hungry, it is time to drink fluids again. The apple juice will sustain you for the 3 days while it is cleansing the toxins. You do miss the habit of eating, but I found it not to be that difficult. If I started the prune juice about 7am, I would finish the gallons of each around 10:30pm or so.
• Next day, start again with the prune juice and the alternating of the juice and water, repeat again on day 3.
• After the 3 days, on the 4th day you are going to want to gradually get back on foods. I would start off with juices, fruits, nuts, carrots, oatmeal, etc… try to stay off dairy, sugars, salt, eggs, red meat, from now on.
Gallstones (4 Day Cleanse)
You will need:
• Prune Juice 64 oz.
• 4 gallons of apple juice (pure apple juice found in a health food store)
• 4 gallons of water (distilled water)
• Olive oil
• Lemons to squeeze for juice 2-3.
Cleanse:
• Follow the same cleanse as above. DO NOT do the olive oil throughout the day is the only difference.
• At the end of the 3rd day, just before bed, prepare ½ cup of olive oil and ½ cup of lemon juice. (I mixed them and drank it down with a straw, found it the best way to get it down, you may feel like you want to vomit after, I had a can of V-8 ready incase I felt too sick, but for me I made it, wasn’t the best, but not bad. Then right after you drink this, lay down on your right side for 4-5 hours, I placed a small pillow under my hip to assist the oil into the gall bladder. (the olive oil will help with the lubrication of your bile duct, and the lemon juice assists with the breaking down of any gallstones.) After the 4-5 hours you can change if needed.
• On the 4th day, continue the cleansing routine and wait for any kind of bowel movement. You may start to have small to mild contractions in your intestines and then if any pass some stones. (One of my customers did this with out even knowing she had any. She told me she passed some out.)
I continued the juice and water until the afternoon on the 4th day, then I had a dinner that consisted of the items above in the 3 day cleanse, and the next day as well. You will want to follow this same eating routine and get back on regular foods slowly.
No comments:
Post a Comment